Welcome to Terry’s products page. Here you will find a variety of tools and items which will help take your medical practice to the next level.
2018 Specialty Coding Workbooks now available for purchase!
Please Note: These are eBook publications available in PDF for your desktop.
Cardiology, Gastroenterology and Orthopedic Coding Workbooks available now – $59 each.
Cardiology Coding Workbook, by Terry Fletcher
Your handbook for easy coding, quick referencing, and examples of your most routine services. Every Cardiology Coder, Biller, Collector and Administrator needs this coding tool for easy understanding and clear direction on Coding for Cardiology.
Orthopedic Coding Workbook, by Terry Fletcher
An at-your-fingertips pocket guide to Orthopedic Coding and Billing. Every Orthopedic Coding and Billing office will find this tool their “go to” reference for routine Orthopedic coding.
Gastroenterology Coding Workbook, by Terry Fletcher
A desk reference guide to easily assist GI practices with Endoscopy Coding, Modifier usage, and Screening rules. This easy to understand quick guide for all routine GI services is a “must have” for every Gastroenterology Billing office.
How to purchase
Pay online safely and securely using a Credit Card or PayPal. You may also pay by check.
Please include the following:
- A copy of this page, stating which reference guide(s) you are purchasing.
- Checks should be made out to Terry Fletcher Consulting, Inc.
- Mail checks to:
Terry Fletcher Consulting, Inc.
30025 Alicia Parkway
Laguna Niguel , CA , 92677
- These are eBook publications. Your book will be delivered via email within 72 hours.
The Peripheral-Cardiology Code Book
Cardiology practices struggle with coding non-coronary procedures. The Peripheral-Cardiology Code Book is all about answers, giving billing and coding professionals confidence when billing.
Some questions covered include:
- When can you bill for abdominal aortograms performed with cardiac catheterizations?
- Can you bill for imaging guidance?
- When to bill for Extremity Angiogram coding with interventions?
- Billing Endovascular procedural coding and their challenges
Find answers to these and all of your coding questions inside our comprehensive resource, plus much more, including many case studies to help you visualize the codes via an op report.