Today Terry gets back to basics with her orthopedic specialty spotlight, this time focusing on fundamentals of fracture coding.
Some practices miss when trying to decide on reporting fracture care services. Should we report the global fracture care codes? Or should we use line item itemization to reflect casting and materials?
Also, Terry clarifies any confusion about the 24 modifier.
Subscribe and Listen
You can subscribe to our podcasts via:
- Apple Podcasts – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/codecast-medical-billing-coding-insights/id1305926627
- Google Podcasts – https://play.google.com/music/listen#/ps/Ia47t6quqphhsanlzpajk37yiga
- Spotify – https://open.spotify.com/show/1lA69Q7EnjSMuVr3sXVWlX
- Stitcher – http://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=156874
- TuneIn – https://tunein.com/radio/CodeCast–Medical-Billing-p1056702/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoNm5vs6PFMIEDa5Undidlg
If you’d like to become a sponsor of the CodeCast podcast please contact us directly for pricing: https://www.terryfletcher.net/contact/
BS, CPC, CCC, CEMC, SCP-CA, ACS-CA, CCS-P, CCS, CMSCS, CMCS, CMC, QMGC, QMCRC
Ms. Terry Fletcher is a healthcare coding and billing consultant based in Southern California. With over 30-years experience, Ms. Fletcher teaches over 100 specialty coding Seminars, Teleconferences and Webinars every year. You can find her CodeCast™ podcast series, focusing on Physician Coding, Billing, Reimbursement, compliance, and Medical industry revenue opportunities, on iTunes, Stitcher, TuneIn, and Google Play.