Resolving insurance claim denials first means understanding the dial codes on the EOB’s and how to track them: before you lose revenue.
In this episode of the CodeCast podcast, Terry Fletcher opens up coders and biller’s eyes to claim denial details that will ensure success in the RCM process.
Bonus Update: CDC (Centers for Disease Control) and the World Health Organization has added the Coronavirus designation with the epidemic on the forefront. Join us for this important update.
Subscribe and Listen
You can subscribe to our podcasts via:
- Apple Podcasts/iTunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/codecast-medical-billing-coding-insights/id1305926627
- Google Podasts/Google Play Music – https://play.google.com/music/listen#/ps/Ia47t6quqphhsanlzpajk37yiga
- Spotify – https://open.spotify.com/show/1lA69Q7EnjSMuVr3sXVWlX
- Stitcher – http://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=156874
- TuneIn – https://tunein.com/radio/CodeCast–Medical-Billing-p1056702/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoNm5vs6PFMIEDa5Undidlg
If you’d like to become a sponsor of the CodeCast podcast please contact us directly for pricing: https://www.terryfletcher.net/contact/
BS, CPC, CCC, CEMC, SCP-CA, ACS-CA, CCS-P, CCS, CMSCS, CMCS, CMC, QMGC, QMCRC
Ms. Terry Fletcher is a healthcare coding and billing consultant based in Southern California. With over 30-years experience, Ms. Fletcher teaches over 100 specialty coding Seminars, Teleconferences and Webinars every year. You can find her CodeCast™ podcast series, focusing on Physician Coding, Billing, Reimbursement, compliance, and Medical industry revenue opportunities, on iTunes, Stitcher, TuneIn, and Google Play.