The latest episode of the CodeCast podcast reflects on supervision guidelines, as it relates to diagnostic testing, and what the NPP role in this process is.
Terry also responds to feedback from the last show on “incident to” rules for mid-level providers and how states love altering Federal mandates with their own interpretations.
Subscribe and Listen
You can subscribe to our podcasts via:
- iTunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/codecast-medical-billing-coding-insights/id1305926627
- Google Play Music – https://play.google.com/music/listen#/ps/Ia47t6quqphhsanlzpajk37yiga
- Spotify – https://open.spotify.com/show/1lA69Q7EnjSMuVr3sXVWlX
- Stitcher – http://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=156874
- TuneIn – https://tunein.com/radio/CodeCast–Medical-Billing-p1056702/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoNm5vs6PFMIEDa5Undidlg
If you’d like to become a sponsor of the CodeCast podcast please contact us directly for pricing: https://www.terryfletcher.net/contact/
BS, CPC, CCC, CEMC, SCP-CA, ACS-CA, CCS-P, CCS, CMSCS, CMCS, CMC, QMGC, QMCRC
Ms. Terry Fletcher is a healthcare coding and billing consultant based in Southern California. With over 30-years experience, Ms. Fletcher teaches over 100 specialty coding Seminars, Teleconferences and Webinars every year. You can find her CodeCast™ podcast series, focusing on Physician Coding, Billing, Reimbursement, compliance, and Medical industry revenue opportunities, on iTunes, Stitcher, TuneIn, and Google Play.