Often successful medical practices use outside help, such as third-party vendors, to assist with their daily operations. However, not all vendors are equal when it comes to disclosing hidden costs and fees!
In this episode of the CodeCast Podcast Terry Fletcher asks if the vendor’s availability and accessibility “enough” for how you practice medicine?
Terry also addresses which vendors to “Just say no” to, why you should avoid virtual credit cards payments, and what to look or ask for when contracting with an outside company for services before wrapping up with a talk about regulatory landmines: that is, Medicare and Healthcare regulations on coding and reimbursement. Terry will help make sure you can support what you submit to insurance payers and that you are aware of what CMS and OIG are looking for.
Subscribe and Listen
You can subscribe to our podcasts via:
- iTunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/codecast-medical-billing-coding-insights/id1305926627
- Google Play Music – https://play.google.com/music/listen#/ps/Ia47t6quqphhsanlzpajk37yiga
- Spotify – https://open.spotify.com/show/1lA69Q7EnjSMuVr3sXVWlX
- Stitcher – http://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=156874
- TuneIn – https://tunein.com/radio/CodeCast–Medical-Billing-p1056702/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoNm5vs6PFMIEDa5Undidlg
If you’d like to become a sponsor of the CodeCast podcast please contact us directly for pricing: https://www.terryfletcher.net/contact/
BS, CPC, CCC, CEMC, SCP-CA, ACS-CA, CCS-P, CCS, CMSCS, CMCS, CMC, QMGC, QMCRC
Ms. Terry Fletcher is a healthcare coding and billing consultant based in Southern California. With over 30-years experience, Ms. Fletcher teaches over 100 specialty coding Seminars, Teleconferences and Webinars every year. You can find her CodeCast™ podcast series, focusing on Physician Coding, Billing, Reimbursement, compliance, and Medical industry revenue opportunities, on iTunes, Stitcher, TuneIn, and Google Play.