Everyone gets a little nervous speaking and/or presenting in front of their peers: especially if it is your first time!
This week, Terry provides public speaking tips, focusing on the subject of healthcare. Learn how you can build confidence, sharpen your professional career skills, and share your expertise of coding, billing, and reimbursement…
You will also discover how to overcome the fear of sharing audit results that need to be presented to your multiple physician practices.
You have what it takes! The only thing stopping you from presenting is your own anxiety of doing something that is outside of your comfort zone. Today’s show will give you the encouragement and useful tips you need to transform your speaking jitters into a dynamic presentation.
Subscribe and Listen
You can subscribe to our podcasts via:
- iTunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/codecast-medical-billing-coding-insights/id1305926627
- Google Play Music – https://play.google.com/music/listen#/ps/Ia47t6quqphhsanlzpajk37yiga
- Stitcher – http://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=156874
- TuneIn – https://tunein.com/radio/CodeCast–Medical-Billing-p1056702/
- YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoNm5vs6PFMIEDa5Undidlg
If you’d like to become a sponsor of the CodeCast podcast please contact us directly for pricing: https://www.terryfletcher.net/contact/
BS, CPC, CCC, CEMC, SCP-CA, ACS-CA, CCS-P, CCS, CMSCS, CMCS, CMC, QMGC, QMCRC
Ms. Terry Fletcher is a healthcare coding and billing consultant based in Southern California. With over 30-years experience, Ms. Fletcher teaches over 100 specialty coding Seminars, Teleconferences and Webinars every year. You can find her CodeCast™ podcast series, focusing on Physician Coding, Billing, Reimbursement, compliance, and Medical industry revenue opportunities, on iTunes, Stitcher, TuneIn, and Google Play.